To view Campaign / Portfolio analytics, follow the steps below:
Note: Only admins can perform this action.
- Starting from your dashboard, select Admin located on the left hand side of the tool navigation menu and select Campaigns / Portfolios. This will generate a list of all campaigns/portfolios in your workspace.
- Next, select the Portfolio / Campaign you'd like to view.
- In the portfolio, click the ellipsis icon on the upper right hand corner of the portfolio, and select Analytics.
- You should now be on the portfolio's analytics dashboard. Here, you will be able to see different types of data like number of views, comments, and which users have viewed this page over time.
- You can also choose a date range for the chart data you'd like to see. To get there, click the date range button on the top left hand corner of the dashboard. You can filter your dates using Quick Select, or you can also choose a custom date range.