To add new ideas to a Campaign, follow the steps below:
- Starting from your dashboard, select Campaigns. Next, select the Campaign you'd like to add new Ideas to. If needed, use the search or filter function to find your Campaign.
- Once you're in the Campaign, select the Submit A New Idea button to create a new Idea in that Campaign.
- In the next screen, you will be prompted to fill out your Idea Name, Headline, and Idea Description. Your Idea will automatically be added to this Campaign. Click Next to continue.
- Next, you'll have the option to add a Background Image to your Idea. You can select one of the default images, or you can choose to add your own image. Click Next to go to the next screen.
- Finally, you'll have the option to Publish Now (everyone can see your Idea) or Save as Draft (only you and company admins can see your Idea).
Note: You will also see a list of "Similar Ideas" that may resemble yours on the left hand side. Click on those Ideas if you'd like to review them first.
Note: You can find your draft Ideas your "My Work" area. All the content you create or belong to can be found there.