With Idea Guides, each new Idea will have a “Guide” who is responsible for moving Ideas forward through the tool. Idea Guides are designated in the admin area and listed as team members with a “Guide” label. They are auto assigned to new Ideas based on predefined criteria.
This feature is designed to...
- Eliminate conflicting status and stage updates
- Let users submit an Idea without requiring a Campaign
- Allow administrators to assign multiple Idea Guides at the global and workspace level
- Establish an Idea Guide for a specific Campaign
- Allow Idea status and stage updates by bulk or via the Idea profile editor
Navigate to Idea Guides
Administrators can navigate to Idea Guides from the Admin area by going to: Admin > select your workspace (if applicable) > select Guides (under User Management)
Adding Idea Guides
Administrators can add Idea Guides by following these steps:
Deleting Idea Guides
Administrators can delete Idea Guides by following these steps:
Note: Administrators will need to assign a new Idea Guide for all Ideas that were previously assigned to a deleted Idea Guide.
Reassigning Idea Guides
Idea Team Members or Administrators can change/reassign an Idea Guide by following these steps:
In an Idea:
In a Campaign:
Bulk Editing Idea Guides
Administrators can change/reassign Idea Guides in bulk by following these steps: