With Idea Statuses, users are able to perform evaluations outside of Portfolios. Statuses include action-oriented status options, such as Progressing, Waiting, and Deferred. Idea status changes will appear on the timeline and require an update message to keep the Idea team informed. An Idea’s status will no longer change automatically when it is moved between Campaigns and Portfolios.
Idea Statuses will allow for…
- Clear and simple Idea status titles and actions
- Idea team members and administrators to update Idea statuses
- Idea status updates from the Idea profile editor
- Distinct canned messages related to status updates
- A new post-evaluation “recommend” workflow (which replaces the “decide” workflow)
- All new Ideas submitted to automatically be assigned a status of “Waiting”
Changing Idea Statuses
Administrators and Idea Team members can change an Idea's Status by following these steps:
In an Idea:
From the Admin area:
Bulk Editing Idea Statuses
Administrators can change Idea Statuses in bulk by following these steps:
Note: Adding a milestone task when an Idea's status is changed to "Progressing" is NOT required, unless specified by an administrator.
Please sign in to leave a comment.