Yes, No, Maybe (YNM) evaluations are used as a quick and easy way to make decisions on a long list of ideas. This allows evaluators to get a pulse on which ideas are worth considering and which ideas need to be deferred for now.
To take a YNM evaluation, follow the steps below:
- Go to your My Work area. This will direct you to the My Work modal where you can see all content your user is associated with.
- Select Evaluations. Here, you'll see all the evaluations you've been assigned to.
- Select the YNM Evaluation you've been assigned to by clicking My Evaluation.
- In the next screen, you'll be directed to the evaluation. On the top right corner of the screen, click Start My Evaluation.
- In the YNM Evaluation, you can quickly and easily make decisions on which ideas you think are worth considering (select Yes), needs more information (select Maybe), or needs to be deferred for now (select No).
- Once you've completed evaluating all ideas, you'll be directed to your evaluation overview where you can review your answers. That's it - you're done!