Criteria Based evaluations take a more rigorous approach to evaluating ideas. This evaluation type is especially helpful when ideas are ready to receive a resource investment. Evaluators can rate each idea based on attractiveness and ability to execute.
To take a Criteria Based evaluation, follow the steps below:
- Go to your My Work area. This will direct you to the My Work modal where you can see all content your user is associated with.
- Select Evaluations. Here, you'll see all the evaluations you've been assigned to.
- Select the Criteria Based Evaluation you're assigned to by clicking My Evaluation.
- In the next screen, you'll be directed to the evaluation. On the top right corner of the screen, click Start My Evaluation.
In the Criteria Based evaluation, you can give a criteria rating (scale of 0-10) based on your perspective for each idea. Move the slider (to the left or right) to set your criteria rating.
Note: Select the information icon ( i ) next to each criteria to find out more about how each criteria is being measured.
- After you're finished evaluating an idea, select Save And Finish. You'll be taken back to the evaluation overview. Select the next item to evaluate by clicking Evaluate on the right of each idea.
- Once you've completed evaluating all ideas, you'll be directed to your evaluation overview where you can review your criteria ratings. Bravo - you've done it!
Please sign in to leave a comment.