You can pull reports and export a filtered list of Ideas, Campaigns, or Portfolios by following the steps below:
Note: Only administrators can perform this action.
- Starting from your dashboard, select Admin located on the left hand side of the tool navigation menu. After selecting the appropriate workspace, select the type of content (Ideas, Campaigns, or Portfolios) you'd like to export.
Note: If you'd like to export an entire library, select the content (Ideas, Campaigns, or Portfolios) you'd like to export and skip to step 6 of this article.
- Next, you can choose a date range for the content you'd like to export. To get there, click the calendar icon on the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- You can filter your content dates using Quick Select, or you can also choose a custom date range. See the images below for examples:
Quick Select Date Range
Custom Date Range
- Additionally, you can choose to filter the content you'd like to export with related tags (Forces, Attributes, Portfolios, Workspaces, Users, and User Segments). To get there, click the filter icon on the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Depending on the type of content you'd like to export, your filtering options can range between 1 tag to a combination of multiple tags related to your content.
The image below shows an example of a user choosing one tag (in this case, 1 force) to filter with their export:
The images below show an example of a user selecting multiple tags (in this case, 1 force, 2 attributes, and 3 portfolios) to filter with their export:
- After choosing your filtering options, be sure to click Done to save your selection. You should now see all your filtered content on the screen.
- At this point, you are ready to export your filtered content. Click the ellipsis icon (three dots) on the top right hand corner of the screen, then select Export.
- You will see a notification that says "You are about to export # items." Click Export.
- Your export should be processing now, and the download link will be sent to you via email. Click Close and Finish to exit the notification.
- When you've received the email (from Clareo Solutions) containing the export, click Download Export File to download the CSV.
Note: Occasionally, users have reported download issues related to their browser settings. If you're experiencing these issues, please contact your IT administrator for further assistance.
- Once the download completes, open the folder containing the export and choose the CSV file you'd like to work with.
Note: Projects or Ideas exports will contain several CSVs including Project Comments, Evaluation Scores, Evaluation Progress, Evaluations, Project Attributes, Project Details, Project Forces, Project Users, and Projects. If you choose to export different types of content (like Portfolios) you may see different CSVs related to that content type.
The image below shows an example of an export of ideas:
Tip: You can also access/download previously exported content by going to Admin > Export History (under "General Settings") > Download your content.
Please sign in to leave a comment.