Idea details are the components of your idea's basic business case. These details will appear as fields to complete as users build out their ideas. You can customize the detail sections to use as a template for all new ideas. These can be easily setup in the admin area in your navigation menu.
Note: Only administrators can perform this action
- Starting from your dashboard, select Admin located on the left hand side of the navigation menu. Choose the appropriate workspace (if needed), and then select Details under "Tool Settings." Click +New Detail.
Note: If you setup idea details for a specific workspace, those details will only be visible/available to users who belong to that workspace.
- Next, a modal will open where you'll be able to add a Name, Description, and Instructions for the new idea detail. Make sure to click Save when you're finished.
Note: Toggle on the Make Required button if you'd like this detail to be mandatory for all idea submitters to fill out.
- Repeat the steps above until you've completed setting up all the idea details in your workspace / organization.
- If you'd like to edit a detail, click the ellipsis icon (3 dots) next to each detail and select Settings. This will open the Details Settings modal where you can make changes to the detail.
- To delete a detail, click the ellipsis icon (3 dots) next to each detail and select Delete. This will also remove the detail from all existing ideas it was associated with.