To create a new Portfolio, follow the steps below:
Note: Only admins can perform this action.
- Starting from your dashboard, select Admin located on the left hand side of the tool navigation menu. Next, select Portfolios under "Content," and click +New Portfolio.
- On the next screen, you'll be walked through the process process of creating a Portfolio. Watch the intro video on "How to Setup a Great Portfolio." Click Continue to proceed.
- Enter a Name, Headline, and Description for the new Portfolio. Click Continue to go to the next screen.
- Next, you'll have the option to add a Background Image to your idea. You can select one of the default images, or you can choose to add your own image.
To select a default image, simply choose the image you want from the image tiles. If you'd like to select your own image, the click the cloud icon, choose the image from you device and click Upload. Click Continue when you're happy with your background image.
- In the next screen, you'll be able to setup who can see and collaborate on this Portfolio by selecting User Access (Public, Workspace Only, or Team Only). Click Continue to proceed.
- Next, you'll be able to select existing Ideas that can be added to the new Portfolio. You can use the search and filter functions if needed to locate specific ideas. All Click Continue to go to the next screen.
- Finally, you'll be able to Publish your portfolio. Your newly created portfolio will appear in your Portfolios dashboard as well as in your Admin library under "Portfolios." If you're not ready to publish, you can also save your progress by selecting Save as Draft.
Tip: If you want to make edits to your Portfolio, click the "three dots" (ellipsis icon) > "Edit" button on the upper right corner of your Portfolio to make your changes.