To view Page analytics, follow the steps below:
Note: Only admins can perform this action.
- Starting from your dashboard, select Admin located on the left hand side of the tool navigation menu. Next, select Pages under content. This will generate a list of all pages in your workspace.
After you find the page you'd like to work with, click the ellipsis icon (three dots) on the right hand side next to the page you want. Click View to continue.
- In your page, select the Page Analytics icon located on the upper right hand corner of the screen. Administrators will see this icon will appear on any communications they navigate to.
- You should now be on the page's analytics dashboard. Here, you will be able to see different types of data like number of views and which users have viewed this page over time.
- Next, you can choose a date range for the chart data you'd like to see. To get there, click the date range button on the top left hand corner of the dashboard.
- You can filter your dates using Quick Select, or you can also choose a custom date range. See the images below for examples:
Quick Select Date Range
Custom Date Range